Πέμπτη 29 Νοεμβρίου 2012

English thinking...

I've been thinking...
Is it too much to ask? If someone is around you, to need to feel his flesh above you?
Not anybody.... Just him...
Well, I haven't felt it yet... But, i can see it coming...
All of a sudden.!
Without being with him, i feel his eyes, holding my body, tight.!
No touch. Just looks... He is thinking... Probably of me... or whatever happened in the past...
He is not the only I feel around.
I feel someone else too...
Or...
I don't feel him... I am just trying to make him, feel me...
All the days that have passed since the first day I met him... Has at least, a second of his....
There is no air, without his existance.... There is no tomorrow, without the hope...
I don't know, what "moving on" means...
I tryed... I failed too many times... I succeded for once... Just a while... and then...
And then, I probably am able, to be with someone who can keep me company, during Christmas... 'cause, it's my celebration after all...
But, it feels like, i could never spend a day so special, without the person who is special to my heart...
I miss you, my love... My Sun. My Lover... But... It's not our time yet, to come...
Have a nice December... And may the end of the world, not to come...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου